Verizon has some big plans for June 21st when it comes to their LTE network. They will be greatly expanding it as follows:
- Philadelphia., Pa./Wilmington, Del.
- Daytona Beach, Gainesville and West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Hilo, Hawaii
- Boise/Nampa, Idaho; Chicagoland, Ill.
- Lafayette, Ind.
- Hammond, La.
- Springfield, Mo.
- Glens Falls and New York, N.Y.
- Charlotte/Gastonia and Greenville/Washington, N.C.
- Indiana, Pa. and Hagerstown, Md./Chambersburg, Pa.
- Sioux Falls, S.D.
- Norfolk/Virginia Beach, Va.
- Seattle, Wash.
- Appleton/Oshkosh, Wis.
(Founder | Editor-in-Chief) - I am currently a student at the University of Nevada, Reno getting my degree in Computer Science.I have been fortunate to work with some brilliant people in the technology industry and plan to continue so for the rest of my life.I am currently using a Nexus 5, a Nexus 7 (2013), and a Nexus 10. Additionally, I am one of the first Glass Explorers with Google Glass and loving it!