With the release of the Ubuntu Touch preview, I flashed the beta software onto my Nexus 10 and Galaxy Nexus. Below is a walkthrough of the operating system running on two of the four available devices. After the video, if you feel like trying out the os yourself, the download links will be listed along with instructions to flash Ubuntu onto your device.
1) Download the correct device zip file and place it on your internal storage.
2) Download the phablet ARMHF zip file and place it on your internal storage.
3) Reboot into custom recovery.
4) Wipe data/cache.
5) Install the device zip.
6) Install the phablet ARMHF zip.
7) Reboot and you will boot into the Ubuntu Touch Preview.
Phablet armhf zip: Download
Let us know if you have any questions in the comments below and we will answer them if we can. You can also read about flashing Ubuntu Touch to the Verizon Galaxy Nexus here.