The Pebble smartwatch is currently at the top of the wearable game with millions having been sold and still selling strong. One of the best things about the Pebble is it’s customization options, with a Pebble you can customize your watchface, notifications, and even put apps on the device. So something we here at AndroidMeter thought we would do is let you guys know what we recommend watchface wise.
1. Our first watchface we recommend giving a try is Studio Clock, this watchface is very popular and is compatible with Android as well as iOS.
2. Our second watchface is my personal favorite, DIGITTMM
3. Last but not least we have Roboto
Now that you all know our favorite Pebble watchfaces we wanna know yours. Let us know in the comments below what your favorite Pebble watchface is!
Latest posts by Nicholas Terry (see all)
- Which Android Wear Device Did You Purchase? - July 12, 2014
- Samsung Will Announce Next Exynos Processor Tomorrow - July 9, 2014
- You Can Now Correct Yourself When Using Google Voice Search - July 8, 2014