Well folks here we are again in the midst of a Google update jamboree, so far we have seen the Google Now Launcher hit the Play Store and the Chrome app receive a small update. Now it looks like Google+ is next in line with an update rolling out (slowly) that is focused on photos and photo editing features.
If you’re a photo-taking kind of person then your going to love this update, here are the changes the update brings:
- Photo editing across devices: allows you to begin editing a photo on one device and finish on another
- Single view of all of your photos: Displays your entire photo library, local photos and photos stored on the cloud
- New filters and creative tools: a slew of new photo editing tools and filters have been added
- Browse photos by date: Dragging the slider on the right will allow you to scroll through your photos quickly by date
Like I said above this is a slow rollout and hasn’t hit a ton of users yet so don’t be alarmed if you haven’t received the update yet. But you can always check by following the link below.
Latest posts by Nicholas Terry (see all)
- Which Android Wear Device Did You Purchase? - July 12, 2014
- Samsung Will Announce Next Exynos Processor Tomorrow - July 9, 2014
- You Can Now Correct Yourself When Using Google Voice Search - July 8, 2014