Evernote, arguably the best note-taking app on Android, has just received an update and it’s a big one. It’s the update to version 5.8 and it brings with it a few new features that make the app much better at what it does, taking notes. Here is a list of the additions and improvements included in the 5.8 update:
- Addition of handwriting which allows you to actually draw out what you want to write
- Addition of the ability to now highlight text
- Addition of note links which allows you to link two notes together
- Addition of the ability to easily duplicate notes
- Improved camera (better and faster)
No interface changes here, just improvements to old features and the addition of some new ones. If you own a device that has a display 5-inches or bigger than this is a great note-taking app for you to have especially with the addition of the handwriting feature.
If you don’t already own the Evernote app and would like to download it on your device then just follow the Play Store link below.
Latest posts by Nicholas Terry (see all)
- Which Android Wear Device Did You Purchase? - July 12, 2014
- Samsung Will Announce Next Exynos Processor Tomorrow - July 9, 2014
- You Can Now Correct Yourself When Using Google Voice Search - July 8, 2014